So everything affects you in different ways. I wanted to make a list of how a lot of books/movies/tv shows have affected me or lessons that I’ve learned. So let’s get started!
- Supernatural (CW, Eric Kripke)
- Loyalty and family are things that should not go for granted, but should always be granted to those you love.
- Being strong also means being weak and vulnerable at certain times
- Sherlock (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, BBC)
- Be observant, use all your senses. Learn everything you can about everything and everyone.
- Having a random assortment of knowledge is very useful
- Don’t worry about being socially acceptable
- The Hobbit (JRR Tolkien)
- Adventures are great, but the hardest thing is getting started, sometimes you need a kick out the front door
- treasure isn’t always golden, its the friendships you make.
- The Lord of the Rings (JRR Tolkien, Peter Jackson)
- Sometimes singing a song really does help, and can get you out of bad moods and down days
- Having a best friend is the greatest thing this world can offer
- Henderson the Rain King (Saul Bellow)
- Do something with your life, live the life you want to live
- Its never to late to do something with the time you have
- Life of Pi (Yann Martel)
- Religion is great, each in their own way. Mixing them together is fun too. Follow what you believe in
- You can survive anything
- The Song of Achilles (Madeline Miller)
- Love is a beautiful thing that transcends everything else. In the face of anything, love will always prevail
Books, movies, and tv shows are some of the most wonderful things in the world!